As part of 125th year celebrations of Srila Prabhupada’s birth anniversary, amongst many other initiatives, ISKCON Punjabi Bagh is organizing ‘125 Srila Prabhupada’s lecture series’. This can bring more depth and quality to one’s spiritual journey.
On registering for the series, you will be able to do the following:
1) You will receive ONE audio class of Srila Prabhupada along with its transcription and questionnaire.
2) Hear the class in your own time, fill in simple questionnaire and mail back to us.
3)Upon receiving the answers, we will send next class and questionnaire.
We go on a journey to complete hearing 125 recorded classes that Srila Prabhupada gave.
This journey will:
1) Facilitate you in deepening your relationship with Krishna through the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
2) save the hastle of choosing next class. (One class only at a time.)
3) help you focus and prioritise your spiritual diet.
4) bring empowerment, clarity and inspiration to live the way Srila Prabhupada lived and serve the way he served.
The register can be done on the following link on ISKCON Punjabi Bagh website:
Charges: Rs 125/- per module.
1 module consist of 25 classes
For any queries, WhatsApp at +918860295519, 8802212763
Registrations for Module 2 of sloka memorization are now open. Next batch is starting from 20th September, 2021. This is an invitation to anyone who would like to memorize and connect with transcendental verses and their meanings. Register at: www.iskconpunjabibagh.com/celebration
Inaugration of renovated hall
ISKCON Punjabi Bagh inaugurated its newly renovated hall on the first floor of temple. The hall which has a seating capacity of around 125 people and total capacity of about 200 people would be used by devotees to conduct seminars, congregation programs, birthday celebrations and other occasions. The hall has been equipped with air-conditioners and will also have a big LED to facilitate programmes. The hall was inaugurated in the run-up to Janamashtami and was utilized for the 9 day Janamashtami celebrations for the congregation
Leave A Comment