ISKCON Punjabi Bagh
To bring Srimad Bhagavatam to your Home and Install
Contact: 9599775166, 9999157767
- The First and second cantos of the Bhagavatam are Sri Krsna’s lotus feet.
- The Third and Fourth Cantos are his thighs.
- The Fifth cantos is his navel.
- The Sixth cantos is his chest.
- The Seventh and Eight Cantos are his arms.
- The Ninth Canto is his throat.
- The Tenth Canto is his beautiful lotus-face.
- The Eleventh Canto is his forehead.
- The Twelth Canto is his head.
I bow down to that lord, the ocean of mercy whoes colour is like that of a tamala tree and who appears in this world for the welfare of all. I worship him as the bridge for crossing the unfathomable ocean of material existence. the Bhagavatam has appeared as His very self.” (Padma Purana)