FAQs for a smooth Janmashtami experience
1) What are Darshan’s timings?
Mangala Aarti Darshans: 4.30am -5am
Srinagar Darshans: 8 am to midnight
Darshans will be available for the whole day, even during the afternoon time.
2) Is a Parking facility available?
There will be volunteers to guide you to parking. Parking space will be different than on regular days. We recommend devotees come via cabs to save the inconvenience of limiting parking space.
3) Which is the nearest Metro Station?
Pink Line- ESI & Rajouri Garden
Green Line- Paschim Vihar East & Madipur
Blue Line- Ramesh Nagar & Rajouri Garden
4) Can we bring our Bhoga to offer?
There is an option to purchase Bhoga at the temple. You can bring Bhoga from home also, but you may not necessarily receive the same Bhoga back as Prasad. You may receive different items in Prasad.
5) Is there an entry fee?
No, there is no entry fee.
6) What is the best time to visit the temple?
To avoid the rush for darshans, visit during 1-4 pm
7) What is happening for Janmashtami at ISKCON Punjabi Bagh?
Check out: https://www.iskconpunjabibagh.com/whats-happening-this-year/
8) What is the temple schedule for Janmashtami?
Check out: https://www.iskconpunjabibagh.com/janmashtami-temple-schedule/
9) In case of any assistance, what is the temple contact?
Temple helpline number: 9999197259
10) How can I join the Temple Whatsapp community?
WhatsApp your request on 9999197259.
11) What are the different modes of donation?
You can donate either online or offline at your convenience.